Sabtu, 07 September 2013

LOVE LETTER


My teacher give me homework to write love letter to beloved people and I choose lee hyukjae as my beloved people after my family.

To Lee Hyukjae

            Hi, how are you? Are you ok with your many schedule?. First, I want to tell you if I am your fans, your fans who love you so much even want to be your girlfriend haha. Your dance, your voice, your gummy smile, your jaw…ah everything in yourself have made me fall in love.
            Sometimes, I want to be lucky fans who can get a special hug or get a kiss on her forehead from you.  Maybe, I love you as boy not idol but you? yes, just love as your  fans and if you love me only in my dream, let me sleep forever.
            Can attend your concert is one of my dreams. You often visit my country but, we have never met before. I always see you on my computer, phone, or magazines. I am happy eventhough in fact that’s so far.
            You are my inspiration, my mood booster and sometimes are my moodbreaker. Your voice can make my mood easily goes down but it also easily risen up, your dance make me say ‘wow’  and your gummy smile make me forget some problems. I want to learn how you manage your smile eventhough you are actually in bad condition.
            And finally, you will get married with your dream girl and I also hope I am still to be your fans. As a fans, I need to be happy for you whenever you are taken by other girl. Thanks already exist in my life and I love you.
                                   


Your fans ^^